BHEL is an engineering and manufacturing company which is owned by the government of India. Full form of BHEL is Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited and it is one of the seven Maharatna companies of India. The market capitalization of BHEL is close to 35000 crore in the year 2016. Given below is the company profile of BHEL –
- Established Year – It was established in the year 1964
- Employee Strength – Between 45000 to 50000
- Area of Operations – It is involved in a variety of activities like construction, power transmission, renewable energy, defense sector and so on.
- Bhel Face Value – 2 Rupees per share
- Headquarters – New Delhi
- Founder of the Company – Government of India
- Competitors – Larson and turbo, Siemens, Thermax, BGR energy, ABB India and so on.
- Company Website –